From: Antti Palosaari <crope <at> iki.fi>
Subject: SDR FM demodulation
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure
Date: Thursday 9th February 2012 15:01:12 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I have taken radio sniffs from FM capable Realtek DVB-T device. Looks
like demodulator ADC samples IF frequency and pass all the sampled data
to the application. Application is then responsible for decoding that.
Device supports DVB-T, FM and DAB. I can guess  both FM and DAB are
demodulated by software.

Here is 17 second, 83 MB, FM radio sniff:
http://palosaari.fi/linux/v4l-dvb/rtl2832u_fm/
Decode it and listen some Finnish speak ;)

Could someone help to decode it? I tried GNU Radio, but I failed likely
because I didn't have enough knowledge... GNU Radio and Octave or Matlab
are way to go.

I smell very cheap poor man's software radio here :)

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/