From: Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Configuring MathJax URL
Newsgroups: gmane.text.docutils.devel
Date: Saturday 8th September 2012 13:20:50 UTC (over 4 years ago)
[ I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me when you reply. ]

Hi everybody!

I've written a small patch that adds an ability to configure URL of
MathJax JS file. The configuration is done by appending the URL to value
of "math_output" setting. When nothing is appended, the default URL is
used. The "MathJax" word (which can be lowercase) and the URL can be
separated by a space or any other character.

Having such an option will make it possible to view docutils-generated
HTML files without an internet connection.

Examples:

1. math_output = MathJax file:///usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js
2. math_output = MathJax,https://c328740.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js

My patch can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3540052&group_id=38414&atid=422030.

See also http://bugs.debian.org/677929 for
the corresponding bug report
in Debian.

Can you please apply my patch or let me know if there's something wrong
with it?

Cheers,

--
Dmitry Shachnev