From: Paul Schanda <paul.schanda-kmfUBnBH+Hw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: GNU General Public Licence for the dispersion analysis Matlab files (the sim_all.tar file contents).
Newsgroups: gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel
Date: Monday 29th July 2013 09:46:46 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi Edward,

I am willing to licence the contents of the sim_all.tar file (located at
https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=18404)
and attached to the
task https://gna.org/task/?7712 under the
GNU General Public Licence,
version three or higher.
The code was originally set up in Matlab format by Martin Tollinger and
Nikolai Skrynnikov. Nikolai has just recently sent a message where he
authorizes that the code  (based on his Matlab code) gets released.
Martin will do so very soon, too, as he told me.

I believe that the modifications that I did on  the code date back to
2010-2013, so these are the years to be written in the copyright
section. Martin and Nikolai had set up the code earlier, and as the file
dates are 2005, this is presumably the date where the code was written.
They will give you more precise information about the dates.

Paul

--
Paul Schanda, Ph.D.
Biomolecular NMR group