From: Daniel Mayer <maveric149-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Experts needed on Fundraising Committee
Newsgroups: gmane.science.linguistics.wikipedia.misc
Date: Wednesday 21st June 2006 05:57:28 UTC (over 11 years ago)
So far, we only have one person proposed to be on the committee with any
type of professional
fundraising experience (volunteering for Wikimedia does not count). I would
therefore like to make
one last plea to anybody reading this that has any experience with
fundraising for a non-profit.
We *really* need at least a few people with relevant knowledge about any
major aspect of this
topic (seeking funds from individuals/companies/trusts, tax/reporting
requirements, technical
aspects of online fundraising systems and donor/sponsor management).

Please sign up below (in the 'People interested in participating' section)
and state what
experience/training you have along with your preferred level of
participation in the committee
(full member, advisor, consultant or volunteer):

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_committee#People_interested_in_participating

NOTE: Signing up does not guarantee any role above volunteer.

-- mav