From: Adam Monsen <haircut <at> gmail.com>
Subject: LFNW: Life-Changing Vim Plugins talk
Newsgroups: gmane.org.user-groups.linux.gslug
Date: Monday 28th March 2011 18:56:29 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi all,

I'm stoked to be giving a talk at LinuxFest Northwest this year:

  "Beyond :wq ... Life-Changing Vim Plugins"

Come check it out!

Lately I've discovered some really incredible plugins for the Vim
text editor. I'll showcase them with live demonstrations. I'll also
cover some small tips that don't require installing any plugins.

If you're interested, please click "I'm interested" at
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/sessions/beyond-wq-life-changing-vim-plugins

That page also includes a more complete description of the talk, and
you can ask questions or leave comments about the talk there.

If you aren't going to LFNW, consider it. It's fun, and free!
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/faq

Heart,
-Adam