From: Dave Taht <dave.taht-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: on vacation til june 4
Newsgroups: gmane.network.routing.bufferbloat
Date: Wednesday 23rd May 2012 02:04:14 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Enough data has come in to satisfy me that with all the improvements
in Linux over the last year, and with BQL, codel and fq_codel, that
we've won a major battle in the war against bufferbloat.

Sure, cerowrt's not fully baked, but...

 I'll GLADLY settle for Linux 3.3 and fq_codel in ALL of openwrt.
Which is what has happened. That was/is the main goal of cerowrt - to
do valuable research - that could be pushed upstream. And we've done
that.

I hope to see more distros adopt fq_codel as their default qdisc.

AS OF NOW: I'm going to go sleep in a yurt by the water for at least a
week, and not think about *anything* computer related. I've got a
couple music gigs lined up, but that's it.

Thank you all for your help over the last 16 months!

If I missed you in this credits list, let me know offlist.

http://europa.lab.bufferbloat.net/cerowrt/credits.html

Adios.

--
Dave Täht
N/A

PS I am not sure if anyone understands the Rodan statue that I have
been using as the inspiration for this latest attempt at cerowrt:

     http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Wiki

http://www.rodin-web.org/works/1881_caryatid.htm
- If you've read
stranger in a strange land, you'll understand.

CD: 19ms