From: Michael Adams <madams <at> ezrac.com>
Subject: For anyone not happy with fixing rdesktop
Newsgroups: gmane.network.rdesktop.devel
Date: Monday 29th March 2010 14:13:45 UTC (over 7 years ago)
If there are people concerned with rdesktop not being fixed up quick
enough, I encourage you to look into FreeRDP, an actively developed fork
that's always looking for code contributions and testers. I get email
daily on development efforts, and last check its already somewhat usable.

http://freerdp.sourceforge.net/

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of E-Z Rent-A-Car or employees.

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

CD: 3ms