From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre-nb4sah8SP49Wk0Htik3J/w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: [gopher] a picture is worth a thousand words
Newsgroups: gmane.network.gopher.general
Date: Tuesday 29th December 2009 03:36:29 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Okay, go get. It is still very unfinished, has a lot of bugs, and a lot of
things still don't work, but it is a lot better and I added some specific
Mac OS X support (I need someone to test on 10.6; I only have 10.4 and 10.5
here). Most of the crash bugs have been shaken out and there are quite a
few
improvements -- see the ChangeLog, but also see the To-Do list ^_^;;

I would appreciate someone seeing if this builds on Linux. I don't see why
it wouldn't, but please test *(make linux)

OpenMotif or a compatible Motif library is required.

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/gophervr

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com *
ckaiser-nb4sah8SP49Wk0Htik3J/[email protected]
-- It's tradition, that makes it okay. -- Weird Al, "Weasel Stomping Day"
-----

CD: 2ms