From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dennis_K=F6rner?= <koerner <at> netzwerge.de>
Subject: AW: copyright notice
Newsgroups: gmane.mail.qmail.admin
Date: Friday 14th January 2011 21:15:45 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Yes it was me who wrote that blog entry. And I'm surprised that someone of
Inter7 is respondig to this now. When I wrote to Inter7 and to this list
some years ago. Noone of Inter7 was interested in that issue. They are
_really_ ignorant to still distribute this image in an open source package
maintained by them.
As I had contact to the original author of this image (Eric Pearle) it is
_clear_ that Inter7 has _no_ licence for this picture. Because this image
is under exclusive licencing by getty. And getty does not licence this
picture for redistribution.
If you ask me: Inter7 is knowingly bringing users of qmailadmin in legal
difficulties. And they are also ingorant about that. This is really hurting
OS.

Regards
Dennis Körner

---