From: David Bremner <david-1j+SLnlVNwXR7s880joybQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: excessive thread fusing
Newsgroups: gmane.mail.notmuch.general
Date: Saturday 19th April 2014 12:33:36 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Gregor Zattler mentioned some problems with threading at

       id:[email protected]

After some off list discussions, I believe I have a smaller test case.

The attached maildir contains 24 messages from the org mode list.

According to notmuch, these form one thread, but I can't figure out
exactly why. It seems like the chronologically first two messages should
be a seperate thread. There are several of the infamous malformed ME-E
In-reply-to headers, but each of these messages also has a References
header; this seems to indicate a case missed by commit cf8aaafbad68.

CD: 3ms