From: Mark Evenson <evenson <at> panix.com>
Subject: Compilation output goes to *inferior-lisp* buffer under ABCL
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.slime.devel
Date: Tuesday 20th January 2009 17:02:12 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Somewhere between 2008-12-25 and 2009-01-17 the output for compilations
in ABCL no longer shows up in the REPL but instead goes to the
associated *inferior-lisp* buffer.  Neither SBCL nor CLISP exhibit this
behavior when invoked under the same Emacs/.emacs/SLIME combination, so
I assume that something in the 'swank-abcl.lisp' hasn't kept pace with
the rest of the system.

Could anyone give me a pointer to specific changes that I could look at
to investigate fixing this?  A basic ten-minute investigation of the
diffs didn't reveal anything glaringly obvious to me.

Thanks,
Mark

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare to it now."

CD: 2ms