From: David McClain <dmcclain1 <at> mindspring.com>
Subject: SigLab Source Available
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.lispworks.general
Date: Thursday 24th August 2006 23:19:57 UTC (over 10 years ago)
sources available for our SigLab block-diagram programming system for
signal
processing, which was presented in Hamburg at the April International
Conference.

Bear in mind that these sources have grown organically over the past 7
years. We use them on a routine basis for our work, but they were never
written for general distribution. Rather, they are the work of a mad
scientist for his own use. So please forgive the crude appearance of them
in
many places.

Support tools required are Aquaterm (a modified version included) for
graphics visualization, and FFTW in some places for high-speed
double-precision FFT's (also included in the archive -- we use the Mac VSDP
libs elsewhere for single-precision work). All of our C glue code is
included in the archive.

This version for Mac is based on the use of Lispworks 4.4.6.

If you have questions about getting it up and running I will try to respond
to your e-mails. There are plenty of examples included in the folder
Siglab/Examples. While it can be used to solve systems of coupled
differential-equations, our most common use is for simulating signal
processing chains.

You can download the archive of source files at:

http://homepage.mac.com/dbmcclain

Look for the package "Mac Siglab Package.zip"

The package for Win32 will follow shortly...

Cheers,

David McClain
Chief Technical Officer
Refined Audiometrics Laboratory