From: Philipp Marek <philipp-8mGJuhTcji29ZAADn/7PZw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Status
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.ecl.general
Date: Thursday 14th July 2011 16:54:31 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Oh, and BTW ...

Two things I found out:

- the ECL binary in build/bin/ecl references a libecl.so.11.1 - but the
compiled
  so is named libecl.so.
  I know that ldconfig would make the symlinks in /usr/lib/; but for
testing with
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD/build build/bin/ecl a symlink in build/ is needed,
too.
  Perhaps that could be added in the Makefile.

- When trying to compile something (not sure now what it was - perhaps
CL-NET-SNMP)
  I got an error that arch/fpe_x86.c was not found by the C compiler.
  That needed another symlink, from build/arch => src/c/arch/

This is on a debian testing/unstable, amd64.

Regards,

Phil

http://p.sf.net/sfu/appsumosfdev2dev

CD: 5ms