From: Bruno Haible <bruno <at> clisp.org>
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.clisp.general
Date: Thursday 5th January 2012 00:56:16 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Sam wrote:
> > For discussions around programming languages, within GNU, but not
specific
> > to a particular GNU package, there is now a mailing list
>
> will the list be available on gmane?

If you need it on gmane, you can register it: http://gmane.org/subscribe.php
The group name should be 'gmane.comp.gnu.lang.experts', I would say.
('gmane.comp.lang.gnu.experts' would be misleading.)

Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> This looks like a redundancy for the comp.compilers newsgroup

The list is specific to issues within the GNU project. Certainly there may
be _some_ overlap with more general forums on the net.

Bruno