From: Vladimir Tzankov <vtzankov <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: threaded CLisp image for Windows
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.clisp.general
Date: Tuesday 4th October 2011 19:34:04 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Threads support is still experimental.
Known issues so far are:
1. hashtables are not yet thread safe (and this also affects CLOS in
few places).
2. POSIX condition variables implementation ("exemptions" in clisp
terminology) on win32 has problems.

IMHO:
Until (1) is not resolved - threads will remain in experimental state.
Until (2) is not resolved - threads will remain unsupported on win32.
We can either support Vista+ (kernel condition variables introduced)
or have non-fair implementation supporting Windows 2000+. Sam?

Vladimir