From: Don Cohen <don-sourceforge-xxzw <at> isis.cs3-inc.com>
Subject: prebuilt images for windows
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.clisp.general
Date: Monday 1st August 2011 19:12:17 UTC (over 6 years ago)
When I go to the download page I see a link for win32 and it
ends up offering something containing mingw in the name.
Is this something built into the lisp distribution for something
separate that has to be installed?
I'm interested in an image that will run on win98 but be new
enough to contain raw sockets, and preferably not require additional
software installation beyond clisp itself.
Any hope?
If give up on the win98 does that help?