From: Peter Seibel <peter-oMSWzMXvlVKBCiQz0RPHcQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: A new home for the new Lisp FAQ
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.cl-gardeners
Date: Wednesday 15th November 2006 23:55:39 UTC (over 11 years ago)
I've put the "source" for the new Lisp FAQ into Google's code hosting
at:

   <http://code.google.com/p/lispfaq/>

The main FAQ file (source) is viewable at:

   <http://lispfaq.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/faq.txt>

while I will continue (er, start again) to publish the pretty HTML
version at:

   <http://www.lispniks.com/faq/faq.html>

To actually build an HTML version you'll need the code in the lispfaq
subversion repository plus a copy of Markup which is part of
Monkeylib which you can get here:

   <http://www.gigamonkeys.com/lisp/monkeylib-latest.tar.gz>

I'm thinking that we can use the Google issues tracking system as a
easy way for folks to contribute suggestions--if there's a question
you'd like added to the FAQ open an issue and we can track them that
way. Folks who want to make more substantial contributions can email
me about getting commit access. A good starting point, if you want to
get involved, is to look through the files, staging-faq.txt,
lispfaq.txt, and comp.lang.lisp-faq.txt and harvest the good
questions and answers and move  them to faq.txt. (staging-faq.txt is
basically new questions and answers submitted since I started this
latest FAQ project; lispfaq.txt is the Christophe Rhodes FAQ which
took some stuff from the old c.l.l. FAQ written by Barry Margolin and
Mark Kantrowitz; and comp.lang.lisp-faq.txt is the old Margolin/
Kantrowitz FAQ converted (more or less successfully) to Markup.

For further discussion please join the
cl-faq-0Lpivb7LZrJWk0Htik3J/[email protected] mailing
list at: