From: <syrius.ml <at> no-log.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.6-network plugin
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.vdr
Date: Wednesday 14th September 2005 21:30:10 UTC (over 12 years ago)
"Peter Weber"  writes:

[...]
>> Would it be possible for you to post a patch for xine instead of the
full
>> source?

> [...]
> there are hunks, but have a look at the xine-lib.h.rej file and
> make the changes in xine-lib.c with an editor
> [...]

humm do you really do that by hand every time ?

anyway, here are the 2 patches I use to add the network feature to
vdr-xine and to xine-lib.

Those are based on the *0.7.5-network.tar.gz, so the url to use with
xine is:
xine vdr-socket:/IP.OF.VDR.BOX#demux:mpeg_pes
(as explained on Peter's website)

vdr-xine+network.diff applies on top of vdr-xine
(vdr-xine-0.7.6.tar.gz for ex)

xine-lib+network.diff applies on top of a vdr-xine patched xine-lib.
(in other words, you have to patch xine-lib with the patch provided in
vdr-xine-0.7.6 then this one)

CD: 4ms