From: Rupesh Gujare <rupeshgujare-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: GadgetFS as a composite function
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.usb.general
Date: Tuesday 10th November 2009 09:42:54 UTC (over 7 years ago)
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Felipe Balbi
 wrote:

> what would the application implement ? Without knowing what you want to
do,
> it's difficult to give you hints ;-)
>
> Also, please avoid top-posting.

 In my requirement, I want to have Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)
(which uses user level usb driver (usb.c) & gadgetfs) along with modem
functionality(f_acm.c).

Currently either of them ie. f_acm (as part of composite driver along
with ums) or gadgetfs (as independent module) can be loaded, which
allows only one active USB function at a time.

If gadgetfs can be made as a composite function then I can have both
functionality at same time.
 The use case for this scenario :- user can listen to media (from
device) as well browse internet (via device modem) on PC while device
is connected to PC over USB.

--
Regards,
Rupesh Gujare