From: Peter Korsgaard <jacmet-OfajU3CKLf1/SzgSGea1oA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: GadgetFS as a composite function
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.usb.general
Date: Monday 9th November 2009 19:59:08 UTC (over 8 years ago)
writes:

Hi,

 >> but I am not sure why there is exception for "gadgetfs".

 Greg> Why would you want gadgetfs to be a composite function?  What
specific
 Greg> application do you have in mind here?

I could certainly imagine doing something like that, E.G. reuse the
existing g_serial functionality while implementing E.G. a HID device
though gadgetfs.

 Greg> And if you want gadgetfs to be working as a composite function,
patches
 Greg> to do so would be gladly reviewed and appreciated.

;)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard