From: Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky-AlSwsSmVLrQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.suse.opensuse.project
Date: Thursday 30th January 2014 13:28:18 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Michal Hrusecky - 13:12 30.01.14 wrote:
> So, for now, this will be a 'community release'. This might mean less QA
but
> also no security updates provided by SUSE! Especially if it comes to the
latter
> case we should communicate this carefully to our users as it will be more
like
> a slightly more stabilized milestone than a successor to openSUSE 13.1.
How to
> call it, how to communicate and what exactly it will look like - August.

Ok, a follow up, just got some update, we talked with the right people and
no
matter when and what we release there *WILL* be support form SUSE security
and
maintenance.

So really sorry for all the confusion, should have clarified/asked more
around
before sending this, whole point was just not to make promises on behalf of
somebody else.

--
Michal HRUSECKY                                   SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team                                     Lihovarska 1060/12