From: John Kacur <jkacur <at> redhat.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE v0.85 rt-tests
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.rt.user
Date: Tuesday 13th November 2012 22:41:42 UTC (over 4 years ago)
I'm pleased to announce v0.85 of rt-tests

Most changes, where just clean-ups, but
the biggest change was to the histogram reporting from Bhavesh Davda
Please give it a good test, and let us know if this interferes with any
current automated testing.

Repo: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clrkwllms/rt-tests.git
Branch: master
Tag: v0.85 - caution, the tag is one behind the actual patch that bumps the
version, sigh -
but this will probably get overwritten in the future.

I've pushed my own branch to collect future patches
Repo: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkacur/rt-tests.git
Branch: rt-tests-0.86-devel

Thanks, enjoy!

Bhavesh Davda (2):
  cyclictest: whitespace cleanup
  cyclictest: histogram overflow instance tracking

Clark Williams (2):
  add setup and call of tracemark function for breaktrace
  version bump to 0.85

Frank Rowand (2):
  V3: cyclictest: clean up getopt_long() parameters
  V3: cyclictest: report large measured clock latency

John Kacur (2):
  rt-tests / gitignore: Exclude patches and .a libs too.
  rt-tests Makefile: Add CPPFLAGS to the pattern rule to generate
    dependencies     Signed-off-by: John Kacur <[email protected]>

Uwe Kleine-K├Ânig (2):
  rt-tests: have printf use %s format for strings
  rt-tests Makefile: separate CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS