From: Steven Rostedt <rostedt <at> goodmis.org>
Subject: 2.6.24-rc5-rt1
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.rt.user
Date: Friday 14th December 2007 22:13:38 UTC (over 9 years ago)
We are pleased to announce the 2.6.24-rc5-rt1 tree, which can be
downloaded from the usual location:

 http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/

Changes since 2.6.24-rc2-rt1

  - Ported to 2.6.24-rc5

  - Backported the new RT Balancing code from sched-devel
       New changes by Steven Rostedt, Gregory Haskins,
        Ingo Molnar, and Dmitry Adamushko

  - 2 dimension CPU Prio RT balancing search (Gregory Haskins)

  - ARM compile fix (Kevin Hilman)

  - Handle IRQ_PENDING for simple irq thread (Steven Rostedt)

  - latency tracer updates (Daniel Walker)

  - Remove warning in local_bh_enable (Kevin Hilman)

  - use real time pcp locking for page draining during cpu (Andi Kleen)

  - Revert lazy disable irq from simple irq handler (Steven Rostedt)

  - AT91 switch to edge from simple irq (Remy Bohmer)

  - POWER hacks to let kernbench run (Paul McKenney)

  - RCU Preempt extra variable fix (Remy Bohmer)

to build a 2.6.24-rc5-rt1 tree, the following patches should be applied:

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.23.tar.bz2
  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/testing/patch-2.6.24-rc5.bz2
  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/patch-2.6.24-rc5-rt1.gz

And like always, my RT version of Matt Mackall's ketchup will get this
for you nicely:

  http://people.redhat.com/srostedt/rt/tools/ketchup-0.9.8-rt2

The broken out patches are also available.

-- Steve

CD: 2ms