From: Robyn Bergeron <rbergero <at> redhat.com>
Subject: Appointee to the Fedora Board; election nominations closing imminently.
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.core.announce
Date: Saturday 25th May 2013 22:13:19 UTC (over 3 years ago)
I'm happy to announce that John Rose, aka inode0, has been reappointed to
the Fedora Board.  His insight and knowledge about Fedora's culture and
history, his ongoing participation in the Ambassadors' group, and his
belief in preserving freedom within the project are, I believe, important
facets to the Board's collective knowledge, and I'm pleased that he is
willing to stay with us another year.

An additional appointee will be named after the elections have concluded.

A friendly reminder that the time period for nominations for the various
Fedora Project committees, as well as the time period for adding questions
to the candidate questionnaire (which is currently *empty!*), ends today,
May 25th, at 23:59:59 UTC.

Additional information about Elections, including where and how to
nominate, and where to add questions to the questionnaire, can be seen
here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections

A complete history of Board Members is available here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/History

Cheers,

-Robyn