From: Robyn Bergeron <rbergero <at> redhat.com>
Subject: Appointment to Fedora Board
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.core.announce
Date: Monday 14th January 2013 16:59:08 UTC (over 3 years ago)
I'm happy to announce that Rex Dieter has accepted an appointment to the
remaining seat on the Fedora Project Board.  This is the second
appointment of two in total for this upcoming cycle; Major Hayden was
previously announced as the first appointee for this cycle.

Many of you know Rex from various areas of the project, including his
work within the KDE SIG, initiation of the Community Working Group
(CWG), as well as his service as former elected Board Member, among
many, many other areas. Rex has proven himself to be fair, wise, and
adept in resolving conflicts, and I very much look forward to working
with him again.

I hope that everyone in the Fedora Project community will join me in
welcoming him (back) to the Board.

The new Board will meet together for the first time (hopefully) in some
form this week likely during FUDCon, though given that not all members
will be present this may be a hybrid of an in-person and phone and IRC
meeting, and we'll do our best to try and work around schedules but will
likely not be perfectly inclusive. :) Regular meetings should resume
next week, once a new meeting time has been finalized.

Finally, I'd like to thank our outgoing Board members for their time and
efforts over the past year. Toshio Kuratomi, David Nalley, Christoph
Wickert - your wisdom and contributions are appreciated by everyone, and
we all look forward to continuing to work with you in other areas of the
Fedora Project.

Cheers,

-Robyn