From: Kevin Fenzi <kevin <at> scrye.com>
Subject: New Sponsor of Fedora Infrastructure
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.core.announce
Date: Tuesday 31st July 2012 14:20:36 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Folks who access fedoraproject.org resources may have noticed in the
last week that things have become a bit faster. The reason for this is
simple: We have a new sponsor of Fedora Infrastructure!

I'd like to welcome Colocation America to the folks that provide Fedora
Infrastructure resources. In this case they have graciously donated to
us the use of a server in their Los Angles data center.

We have put this server to use as a proxy and application server, so if
you are going to any fedoraproject.org sites and you are in North
America you will likely be accessing us from there.

If you are in the market for a server, do take a look at their
offerings for Linux Dedicated Servers:
http://www.colocationamerica.com/dedicated-servers/linux-dedicated.htm

The support and administrative contacts there have been quick to
respond and have been quite knowledgeable. They support native IPv6
connectivity (which we are using as well). The can install Fedora 17 as
a base OS choice. Console access is available to help you with
re-installing or off line work, and so far the network has been very
solid.

Support us by supporting them!

See our sponsors page at: http://fedoraproject.org/sponsors
for a full