From: Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com>
Subject: One week slip of Fedora 11 Release
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.core.announce
Date: Tuesday 19th May 2009 21:29:23 UTC (over 8 years ago)
In a meeting today between Release Engineering, QA, and various team
leads, we decided to enact a 7 day slip of the Fedora 11 release date.
The primary reason behind this slip is the state of our blocker bug:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=F11Blocker&hide_resolved=1
 We cannot begin Release Candidate phase until the blocker bugs are closed
or at least in MODIFIED state.  We are not there today, which would be our
last day to enter RC phase and still have enough time to release on the
26th.  We hope to enter RC phase in the next couple days, and hit our new
target, June 2nd.

Freeze breaks for critical bugs will still be accepted, however trivial
bug fixes should be pushed as updates via bodhi.  Thanks!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!

CD: 3ms