From: Ben Arnold <ben.arnold.inbox <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: fedora 8 artwork - deadline reminder
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.artwork
Date: Wednesday 27th June 2007 15:25:11 UTC (over 10 years ago)
On 25/06/07, Máirín Duffy  wrote:
> Ah, that is your sketch? I love it!

Yep, from a photo of a A5 paper as my scanner broke :)

I've quickly done a digital version whilst at college and uploaded it
to the wiki [1] along with a PNG export to show how it should look [2]
- I had to use Illustrator and saved as SVG, don't know if it will all
be perfect, you see.

I had a couple of hours of standing still, looking pretty [3] but I
didn't have my sketch with me, nor an internet connection so I had to
do it from memory. Close enough, though. The background is different
(suggestion from a friend) and I've no giant circles (couldn't quite
remember them) but the essence of boxes, lines etc. is there.

./b

1 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8ThemeAbstract
2 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8ThemeAbstract?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=LinesAndCircles1a.png
3 - http://www.last.fm/music/The+Wreckers/Stand+Still%2C+Look+Pretty