From: Paul W. Frields <stickster <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Board appointment
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.advisory-board
Date: Friday 5th June 2009 01:29:56 UTC (over 8 years ago)
I am pleased to announce that John Poelstra is our first appointment
to the Fedora Project Board for this cycle.  His term will last until
the selection process following the release of Fedora 13, in
accordance with the Board's established succession planning.

Many of our contributors know John from his work in many capacities
around the Project, from work with the Fedora Bug Zappers, maintaining
our release schedule, and facilitating meetings for many of our
community teams.  He will bring a unique perspective and experience to
our team.  Please join me in welcoming John to the Board!