From: denis <denis.a.b <at> free.fr>
Subject: Re: Fedora naming proposal
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.advisory-board
Date: Friday 27th July 2012 19:32:19 UTC (over 5 years ago)
I re-read the trademark guidelines and the logo usage guidelines,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

Well i still believe that it is the logo ("fedora" + infinite-f) that is
blue.
A fedora build (or version) might well have a specific coulour or
"flavour" associated to it.

Let's agree the colour choice may be controversial, but I hope you
underestand my idea. it is a more abstract theme choice than all I could
read.
Another theme idea is for instance a "material", like
wood / crystal / diamond / gold
An abstract theme permits a closer relation between the theme and the
version
A specific choice may be more exciting on the short term, but the
relation between
the theme and the fedora version is sort of "imposed" and does not leave
as much place to imagination...

Denis