From: inode0 <inode0 <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.advisory-board
Date: Tuesday 12th June 2012 21:43:41 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Robyn Bergeron
 wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> As previously announced[1], the recent Board election resulted in a
> two-way tie for the third elected seat, between Nick Bebout and Robert
> 'Bob' Jensen.

At some point this tie needs to be broken for good and here is my
suggestion as the election coordinator. If this round also ends in a
tie we do the following:

(1) Live webcast of the candidates playing rock paper scissors lizard
spock. This will last at most 17 rounds. If the candidates both
stubbornly refuse to budge from spock for all 17 rounds we go to step
2.

(2) Live webcast of the candidates in a 17 minute long hotdog eating
contest. Again, we allow for ties and repeat this up to 17 times. If
289 minutes of stuffing themselves with hotdogs does not resolve the
matter I think they have both earned a seat on the Board.

John