From: Shaohua Li <shli <at> fusionio.com>
Subject: [patch 0/7 v2] MD linear/0/1/10/5 TRIM support
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.raid
Date: Friday 10th August 2012 02:51:13 UTC (over 5 years ago)
This is the patchset to support MD discard, which I refresh against latest
kernel. It's pretty straightforward for raid linear/0/1/10. The raid456
discard
support is tricky, please see the log in the patches for details.

Previously when I posted the patches out, people complain SATA SSD discard
request merge error. Now a patch to disable discard request merge is in
Jens's
tree. We don't have this issue any more.