From: Russell King - ARM Linux <linux <at> arm.linux.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [PULL] VGIC fixes for KVM/ARM
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel
Date: Friday 22nd March 2013 17:13:21 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 04:29:41PM +0000, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> Hi Russell,
>
> Any chance this two patches can make it into the next -rc? They do fix a
> couple of important issues (loss of guest interrupts).
>
> I'm happy to either resend a pull request if you want one, or put them
> in the patch system if that's more convenient.

Gah.  Welcome to the problems of email getting buried... these lists are
currently running at 300 messages per day - this was completely off my
radar.  It's the same old problem - unless I process the email as soon
as I see it, it _will_ get buried and forgotten.

If people can send pull requests for _me_ to [email protected],
I can direct them into a separate mailbox (and know for certain that
they're intending _me_ to pull them) and that will remove the problem
of stuff being buried like this.

CD: 3ms