From: Stephen Doel <stephen.doel-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Announcement: Linaro Connect Q2.12
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.linaro.devel
Date: Wednesday 25th January 2012 15:34:55 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi All,

I'm excited to confirm that Linaro Connect Q2.12 will be held from 28 May -
1 June 2012 at the Gold Coast Hotel in Hong Kong.

This will be Linaro's first major event in Asia, and quite possibly the
largest Linux on ARM event to be hosted in that part of the world. As well
as being a convenient location for many of our Member engineers, its also
in
good proximity to a number of ARM's leading Cortex-A licensees and reflects
the growing importance of that region to ARM open source software
development.

The event website is now available on our main Connect website, and when
registration and hotel bookings open I will send you an updated e-mail:

http://connect.linaro.org/events/event/linaro-connect-q2-12/

Thx

Stephen Doel

Chief Operating Officer

T:  +44 1223 45 00 23 │ M: +44 77 66 014 247

 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │
Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro/155974581091106>
Facebook |  <http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg>