From: Rich Felker <dalias <at> aerifal.cx>
Subject: musl 1.0.0 released
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.lib.musl.general
Date: Thursday 20th March 2014 09:30:26 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Greetings!

I'm pleased to announce the long-awaited musl 1.0.0:

    This release adds support for a soft-float ABI variant on MIPS as
    well as new experimental ports to SuperH and x32 (the new 32-bit
    ABI for x86_64). Two floating point printf bugs have been fixed
    including a rounding error and off-by-one buffer overflow that
    could occur only when printing certain denormal values with
    thousands of places of precision. A second overflow issue was
    fixed in wcsxfrm where a buffer length of zero was misinterpreted.
    Several other minor bug fixes and compatibility improvements have
    also been made.

    http://www.musl-libc.org/releases/musl-1.0.0.tar.gz

Updates to the development roadmap and discussion of where we go next
will follow soon.

Rich

CD: 3ms