From: Newby, Tristan <Tristan.Newby <at> dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject: dietlibc arm eabi patch [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.lib.dietlibc
Date: Thursday 29th May 2008 22:26:40 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hi,
I've recently ported dietlibc to the arm eabi (mostly), however your
mailing list filter does not like attachments (or HTML mail either -
this is my second go at this message) and I do not have access to public
web space to host the patch. The patch is about 19K, so I could just run
it inline, or I'm happy to put it on someone else's web space. What is
the best way to go about submitting this patch?

Cheers,
tristan newby

Tristan Newby
ACCG, C3ID,
ISL, DSTO.

#include

IMPORTANT:This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in=20 error you are
requested to contact the sender and delete the email.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES
ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.

CD: 3ms