From: Thomas Gleixner <tglx <at> linutronix.de>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] 2.6.33-rt3
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Friday 26th February 2010 19:54:25 UTC (over 6 years ago)
We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt
series.

    - Update to 2.6.33

    - rt fixes:

      	 Peter Zijlstra (1):
    	       highmem, -rt: Implement pfn and prot kmaps

	Thomas Gleixner (2):
      	       x86: pci: Prevent mmconfig memory corruption
      	       mmc: omap_hsmmc: Fix the locking mess

A note on the development process:

  The rt/2.6.33 branch is now stabilization only. The rt/head branch
  will follow linus tree from now on, so it will inherit all
  (mis)features which come in the merge window.

Download locations:

   http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/

Git development branch:
   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git
rt/head

Git release branch:
   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git
rt/2.6.33

Gitweb:
   http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git;a=shortlog;h=rt/2.6.33

Information on the RT patch can be found at:

   http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

To build the 2.6.33-rt3 tree, the following patches should be
applied:

   http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.33.tar.bz2
   http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/patch-2.6.33-rt3.bz2

Enjoy !