From: Mathieu Desnoyers <compudj <at> krystal.dyndns.org>
Subject: Userspace RCU 0.2.3
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 14th October 2009 22:36:57 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi,

I just released lib urcu 0.2.3, which is now using autotools. I also
integrated automatic architecture detection for old 386 which lack
cmpxchg (using a fall-back if necessary). I also use a lock; addl
instead of mfence on x86-32 to support a larger variety of older Intel
CPUs.

The build system detects if NR_futex is available in the system
headers. It falls back on a more portable alternative if they are not
available.

There are also new configuration modes to ./configure for UP-only
systems.

As always, the tarballs are available at http://www.lttng.org/urcu

Mathieu

--