From: Thomas Gleixner <tglx <at> linutronix.de>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] 2.6.31.4-rt14
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 14th October 2009 10:02:07 UTC (over 7 years ago)
We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt
series.

   - Forward to 2.6.31.4
   - Handle futex spurious wakeups
   - slab fixes for NUMA (peterz)

The slab problem is still not completely resolved. It's hard to
reproduce and was only seen on Nehalem dual socket systems so far. If
you have such a machine you might help providing a back trace, just run

 while true; do hackbench N; done

until it explodes. Adjust N to your system, the larger the
better. Make sure you have a serial console to capture the oops.

Download locations:

    http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/

Git release branch:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git
rt/2.6.31

Git development branch:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git
rt/head

Gitweb:
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git;a=shortlog;h=rt/2.6.31

Information on the RT patch can be found at:

    http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

to build the 2.6.31.4-rt14 tree, the following patches should be
applied:

    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.31.4.tar.bz2
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/patch-2.6.31.4-rt14.bz2

Enjoy !