From: Greg KH <gregkh <at> suse.de>
Subject: Linux 2.6.31.3
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 7th October 2009 21:56:07 UTC (over 7 years ago)
I'm announcing the release of the 2.6.31.3 kernel.  All users of the
2.6.31 kernel series are very strongly encouraged to upgrade.

There was a bug in the tty layer that a number of users were hitting in
2.6.31.2, so everyone should upgrade.

Thank to Alan Stern for pointing out the mistake, my fault for not
picking up a patch for 2.6.31.2.

I'll also be replying to this message with a copy of the patch between
2.6.31.2 and 2.6.31.3

The updated 2.6.31.y git tree can be found at:
        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.31.y.git
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
        http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.31.y.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

 Makefile                |    2 +-