From: Thomas Gleixner <tglx <at> linutronix.de>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] 2.6.31-rt11
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Friday 18th September 2009 22:39:18 UTC (over 7 years ago)
We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt
series.

   - latencytop fix

   - disable SPARSE_IRQ, DMAR, IRQ_REMAP for -rt

Known issues:
   - ARM highmem
   - scheduler load balancing oddities. Peter is working on it.
   - timer_interrupt hang check (still working on somthing useful)

The planned "add back MIPS support" is postponed to rt12.

Download locations:

    http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/

Git release branch:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git
rt/2.6.31

Git development branch:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git
rt/head

Gitweb:
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6-tip.git;a=shortlog;h=rt/2.6.31

Information on the RT patch can be found at:

    http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

to build the 2.6.31-rt11 tree, the following patches should be
applied:

    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.31.tar.bz2
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/patch-2.6.31-rt11.bz2

Enjoy !