From: Michael Kerrisk <mtk.manpages <at> googlemail.com>
Subject: man-pages-3.22 is released
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Sunday 26th July 2009 05:22:16 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Gidday,

I've released man-pages-3.22.tar.gz - man pages for Linux

This release is now available for download at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/man-pages
or ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/man-pages

man-pages nowadays also has a public git repository at

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/docs/man-pages/man-pages.git

The online changelog is available at
http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/changelog.html
(blogged at
http://linux-man-pages.blogspot.com/2009/07/man-pages-322-is-released.html
)
and the current version of the pages is browsable at
http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/

This release consists entirely of fixes to existing pages.

Cheers,

Michael

Changes to individual pages
---------------------------

getdents.2
    Michael Kerrisk
        The d_type field is fully supported on Btrfs

mount.2
    Michael Kerrisk
        Document MS_STRICTATIME, update description of MS_RELATIME
            Starting with Linux 2.6.30, the MS_RELATIME behavior became
            the default, and MS_STRICTATIME is required to obtain the
            traditional semantics.

wait.2
    Gokdeniz Karadag
        Document CLD_DUMPED and CLD_TRAPPED si_code values

--
Michael Kerrisk
Watch my Linux system programming book progress to publication!

CD: 3ms