From: Michal Simek <monstr-pSz03upnqPeHXe+LvDLADg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Microblaze MMU v2
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 27th May 2009 06:47:25 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi All,

This is bunch of patches for Microblaze MMU kernel support version 2.
There is one problem(not functional) with uaccess.h which I know about and
I would like
to fix it till rc2 with Arnd's new generic patches which I hope will be
there.

All changes are available at git://git.monstr.eu/linux-2.6-microblaze.git
next branch.

Version 1 is available at mmu_v1 branch.

Changes in version 2.
I added all reported problems - mmu_v1 branch contains separate commits for
that
I fixed problems with stat.h and fcntl.h - there are prepared for Arnd
generic version.

Thanks for your time and review.

I believe that this is the last version for review in LKML.

Thanks for your ACK,
Michal

CD: 3ms