From: Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers <at> polymtl.ca>
Subject: [patch 0/9] LTTng core kernel instrumentation
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Tuesday 24th March 2009 15:56:25 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi,

This is the core of the Linux kernel LTTng instrumentation. I left out what
considered that would be eventually covered by a wide syscall
instrumentation
and I also picked the most important pieces of instrumentation. The LTTng
tree
contains more tracepoints, some of which (e.g. mm instrumentation) will be
proposed later once we agree on the tracepoints proposed in this patchset.

Ingo, the irq and softirq instrumentation patches will probably clash with
the
patches from Jason you currently have in your tree. Please see the
individual
changelogs for details.

This patchset applies over 2.6.29 in the following order :

irq-handle-prepare-for-instrumentation.patch
lttng-instrumentation-irq.patch
lttng-instrumentation-tasklets.patch
lttng-instrumentation-softirq.patch
lttng-instrumentation-scheduler-fixup-task-migration.patch
lttng-instrumentation-timer.patch
lttng-instrumentation-kernel.patch
lttng-instrumentation-filemap.patch
lttng-instrumentation-swap.patch