From: <monstr <at> monstr.eu>
Subject: Microblaze linux support
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 18th March 2009 20:30:27 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi all,

I think that is the right time to send you next pack with
Microblaze support. It is seventh pack - some previous packs
was review by community and I hope there are not any big faults.

We tested this kernel on some boards.
We have GIT server up and gitweb is available at http://developer.petalogix.com/git/gitweb.cgi

All information about git clone you can find on gitweb.
This pack is available in for-linus branch. Information about other
branches are on gitweb too.

More information about microblaze fdt kernel you can find at
www.monstr.eu/fdt/
If you want to test kernel with microblaze toolchain let me know.

I added only uart16550 and uartlite support - that's enought for first
merge.

Thanks for you comments and especially for your ACK,
Michal

CD: 2ms