From: Zach Brown <zach.brown <at> oracle.com>
Subject: [CFP] 2009 Linux Storage and Filesystem Workshop
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Friday 30th January 2009 18:55:29 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hello storage and filesystem friends,

This year's storage and filesystem workshop is being held in San
Francisco on April 6th and 7th.  It's being held on the Monday and
Tuesday immediately preceding the Linux Foundation Collaboration
Summit, in the same hotel.

You can find all the details on the workshop's web site:

  http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/lsf-workshop

The workshop focuses on collaboration and discussion.  There will be no
referred papers and few presentations with slides will be accepted.

To attend we ask that you use the CFP interface on the web site to
submit a short proposal for a topic to discuss during the workshop.  The
program committee will send invitations to the workshop based on these
proposals.  The CFP and FAQ tabs on the web site describe this in more
detail.

For reference, there are writeups of previous workshops available
online:

http://lwn.net/Articles/226351/
http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2008-06/openpdfs/lsf08reports.pdf

This year we'll be adding time to the schedule specifically for hands-on
development with your colleagues.

Please let me know if there are any questions about the workshop.

- z