From: Chris Mason <clm <at> fb.com>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Linux Patch Review Group
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Tuesday 1st April 2014 14:41:04 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hello everyone,

During last week's Collab summit, Jon Corbet suggested we use the power
of social media to improve the Linux kernel patch review process.

We thought this was a great idea, and have been experimenting with a new
Facebook group dedicated to patch discussion and review.  The new group
provides a dramatically improved development workflow, including:

	* One click patch or comment approval
	* Comments enhanced with pictures and video
	* Who has seen your patches and comments
	* Searchable index of past submissions
	* A strong community without anonymous flames

To help capture the group discussion in the final patch submission,
we suggest adding a Liked-by: tag to commits that have been through
group review.

To use the new group, please join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/linuxpatches/

Once you've joined, you can post patches in the group, or email patches to
[email protected]

-chris

CD: 2ms