From: Theodore Ts'o <tytso <at> mit.edu>
Subject: 2012 Kernel Summit: Call for Participation
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Friday 15th June 2012 02:20:27 UTC (over 4 years ago)
The annual Kernel Summit for 2012 will be held on the 3 days preceding the
Linux Foundation LinuxCon and Linux Plumbers Conference at the Sheraton San
Diego Hotel and Marina from 27-29 August:

        http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2012/
        https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon

The format of the Kernel Summit will be

Monday: All Kernel Developers Plenary Sessions
Tuesday: Kernel technical working and breakout sessions
Wednesday: Additional Technical sessions shared with Plumbers

This year, in order to make the selection process more transparent,
we're trying a new mechanism where we'll be selecting this year's
attendees from amongst those who submit proposals to attend as
described below.

We'll try to cap attendance at around 80-100 for the all kernel
developers day, so get your request in early.  To request a place to
attend, please send an email to

    [email protected]

Please summarize what expertise you will bring to the meeting,
and what you'd like to discuss.  Please also tag your email with
[ATTEND] so there's less chance of it getting lost in the large
mail pile.

Requests to attend will be looked upon more favorably if you also
participate in the discussion of topics at

    [email protected]

You can subscribe via mailman: