From: Steven Rostedt <rostedt <at> goodmis.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] 3.2.19-rt30
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 6th June 2012 21:18:05 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Dear RT Folks,

I'm pleased to announce the 3.2.19-rt30 stable release.

This release is just an update to the new stable 3.2.19 version
and no RT specific changes have been made.

(one exception: commit 5d79c6f6 workqueue: skip nr_running sanity check in
worker_enter_idle() if trustee is active
  has been reverted. Thanks to Ibrahim Umar for pointing out the
  build failure. The commit was to remove a triggering of a false
  WARN_ON, but it required variables that did not exist in the -rt
  workqueue version. Hopefully we do not see this false positive.)

You can get this release via the git tree at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rt/linux-stable-rt.git

  Head SHA1: a0fea1c718c2cd7b168c355e8febe9e670099558

Or to build 3.2.19-rt30 directly, the following patches should be applied:

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/linux-3.2.tar.xz

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/patch-3.2.19.xz

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/3.2/patch-3.2.19-rt30.patch.xz

Enjoy,