From: Shubham Goyal <shubham-23VcF4HTsmIX0ybBhKVfKdBPR1lH4CV8 <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] The Linux Test Project has been released for JANUARY 2012.
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel
Date: Wednesday 4th January 2012 05:21:28 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi,

The Linux Test Project test suite has been released for the month of
JANUARY 2012. Please see ltp/INSTALL file carefully, as there has been
multiple
changes for building/installing the test suite after the recent changes in
Makefile infrastructure.

The latest version of the test-suite contains 3000+ tests for the Linux
OS and can be found at:
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/,
Latest happenings in LTP can also be found at:
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wiki/,
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wikiArchives.php,
and,
IRC: irc.freenode.org #ltp.

Our web site also contains other information such as:
- A Linux test tools matrix
- Technical papers
- How To's on Linux testing
- Code coverage analysis tool.

We would encourage the community to post results to
[email protected],

patches, new tests, bugs or comments/questions to
[email protected],

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3382&atid=103382
 (for
New Bug(s)),
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3382&atid=303382
 (for
New Patch(s)),
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3382&atid=353382
 (for
New Feature Request(s))

**Note: Some pending patches will be checked in for next release.

Happy testing,
Thanks,
Shubham